Sunday, May 10, 2009

Im sure this might be my most random update post ever...u love it!

This is like my 4th post for the day...and its only 9am! WTF? I know right...


Well, I been up all night...as I have for like the past 5 nights. It started Tuesday night while cramming for my first final. Not a good look. Cuz I was super tired during the test. Slept all day Wednesday then was up all night...thus beginning a very vicious cycle.


But screw what the calender says...my summer began Friday afternoon! NO more school for me till the fall...thank God, cuz im soo tired!


*sidebar*

Watchin Spongebob...never seen this episode. Squidward had surgery and got handsome!! LOL. I love this show!!


So...b4 my recent barage (sp?) of posts...I havent had a post in almost a month! Bad Rieka!! I also plan to post pix but...my computer hasn't been workin and I dont feel like puttin my digital camera software on my bf's laptop. School's over now. Got lazy. Dont trip...its only temporary.


My mom is doin fine...thanx for caring and praying. Yay, its mother's day! Gotta go hang out wit her today. Happy Mother's day to all the mommies that will feast their eyes on this blog! One time for one of my best friend's in the world...Robin...the mother of my God-babies Joshua (2) and Nia (1). I heart them :)


Friday was my bf and my 10 month monthi-versary! Yay! Almost to a year...cant wait.


I NEED a job for the summer. Gotta make dis bread, cuh!


Anyways...im sure there may be a million more posts for the day. I guess I been bottling up a lot in the past few weeks. Still gotta talk about the playoffs and why I love the NBA!


Stay tuned all day!


xoxo

RiekaBaby


No comments:

Post a Comment