Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So this is what you missed

I guess this is an update post since IM BACK NOW! ya missed a lot.

Im 23 now! whooo hooo!!! And it feels great! A bit contrary to my feelings from 5 months ago: read it here

A lot has happened in the past few months...most will be omitted from this post lol. But my birthday was pretty fun. I got up and just hung out at the crib wit my man, then we went to Movie Tavern to see the latest Harry Potter movie. after that, we went back to the crib...i changed up and put on my birthday dress wit my black peeptoe pumps and went to Ruby Tuesdays on Virginia Ave. The ribs were bomb. After that, we kicked it wit our boy Marcus and some other folks at his new apt.

Also, in August, i moved the hell outta Clayton county Georgia...Thank God...and now i am in the beautiful Dunwoody/Sandy Springs/Perimeter area...although my address says Atlanta...smh. Anyway...i love it here! its much closer to things including Perimeter mall where i seen Lloyd, Biz Markie, and Mike Bibby...and also Lenox Square Mall...where everybody be! That works for me.

My bf and i actually moved here together. Its his apartment, but im just here temporarily till i can get a job so i can get my own (hopefully across the hall lol). We're not ready to live together yet...its not of God. (Not to condemn anyone...that's just how we feel)

Speaking of the bf...in my older posts, i was super excited about us reaching our one year mark. Now its been over a year and three months!! still goin strong. By FAR my longest relationship ever!! Our anniversary was July 8th and despite our plans for the day, it rained, so we kept it simple and went to Olive Gardens (the place we had our first date) and just chilled for the night.

*side bar*
Its like 3:30 am and these 2 ladies just knocked on my door!! WTF? Apparently one of em just got beaten by her boyfriend or husband and i guess they escaped. They needed to use a phone to call a ride cuz their car got impounded, plus they needed money for a cab...crazy. I let them use my phone and gave them a couple bucks and prayed to myself for their safety. Good thing I'm still up.

anyways...im sleepy, and i never seen this episode of Three's Company before so ima watch it...deuces.

oh btw...like the new layout???

3 comments:

  1. I like the new layout a lot. also, don't you hate when you stop blogging for a while and then you have to come back with the "recap" post? if only we could write on this thing less sparingly.

    and the girls knocking on your door? how random was that?!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...good thing you prayed for those girls...so many people don't even think to pray for themselves ya know?! But hmmm....interesting; i'm 23 too & it's not many people with those views "living together=not of God"?!

    ...we're a rare commodity hun; don't change for anyone, but God ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl: im sayin right! its like i have to super keep up so i dont have to do the damn update! lol

    Shandra: Thanx for following, hun!! Thanx, that was a refreshing thing to hear from u! At first i was thinking, i hope i didnt offend anyone. but there is nothing wrong with tryna do the right thing and being proud of it. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete