Thursday, December 31, 2009

I cant think of a title for this one,,,who cares?

I would like to start this post off wit a shout out (yes, i said shout out! lol) To my favorite lil man in the WORLD, my baby brother JaVon. He is 12 today!! Yay!


(its a pretty old pic but he still looks the same, just a lil taller) anyways...
Happy Birthday JaVi!!

Next on the agenda,

I'm yet to post any pix from Thanxgiving and Christmas...at first it was bc i was too lazy to upload them. But now, its bc i cant find the cord that goes from my camera to my computer! so, my plan is to post the few pix that i took on my phone. hope its good enough for u all =/

Thanksgiving...

so first off...Que's lil cousin Jehlan...2 year old cutie...he had a mini crush on me! I <3 him lol






At BD's Mongolian BBQ wit Que and my mom-in-law on our last night in Ohio. It was pretty dope.






Que's brand new first nephew, Asher isnt he cute??


Here is Que playing with Asher...



I have a million Asher pix, and it would be impossible (possible, just too lazy) for me to post them all...but this one is the cutest.

Thanxgiving overall was pretty fun. I woulda had more pix but i was meetin my bf's fam for the first time, so the last thing i wanted to do was to snap pix in their faces all day! lol. But the food was extra good, and everybody seemed to like me =)

Christmas...

All i really have to show from Christmas was MY PLATE!! lol.

Clockwise, starting at the top: Glazed Ham, broccoli, rice and peas, oxtail, potato salad, scalloped potatoes, and baked mac n cheese...mmm...ya ahoulda seen my take home plate! lol

Christmas was decent. Coulda been better (if i woulda just stayed my butt home...just me and my man...) but, It wasnt about me, it was about Christ, and he got his honor.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Deuces...
RiekaBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment