Monday, December 21, 2009

iPod 20

Here's my iPod 20 list. The first 20 songs on shuffle...

1. Bria's Interlude-Drake
2. I Need a Girl-Trey Songz
3. My Type-T.I.
4. Girls Around the World-Lloyd
5. Goodlife-T.I. ft Common & Pharrell
6. Houstatlantavegas-Drake
7. Little Bit-Drake
8. Didn't I Tell You-Keyshia Cole ft. Too Short
9. Uptown-Drake ft. Bun B & Lil Wayne
10. Slow Dance-Keri Hilson
11. Cant Help But Wait-Trey Songz
12. Live Your Life-T.I. ft Rihanna
13. Show it to Me-T.I. ft. Nelly
14. Role Play-Trey Songz
15. Butterfly Tattoo-Bobby Valentino
16. Let it Go Remix-Keyshia Cole ft. T.I. & Young Dro
17. Say Whats Real-Drake
18. The Calm-Drake
19. Im Illy-T.I.
20. Can We Try Again?-Raheem Devaughn

I'm kinda salty cuz it kept rotatin songs from the same albums as if i only got 5 albums on my iPod...lol. Dat junk played damn near half of Drake's album! lol. Oh well!

Deuces...
RiekaBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment